Betta Fish Forum banner

Me got a betta fishy.

716 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Flapmon 
#1 ·
He won't eat the pellets, only because one they are to big for him to eat.

He has't to eat flakes. :( but any way its ok, because I have been feeding him wardley advanced nutrition flakes. i also plan on crushing the pellets.

Its really sad when an adult gourami can't even swallow them. And the bottle says mini pellets... ya right.

#2 ·
well thats the trouble i was having with Neptune thats why i got the betta flakes instead....gave you the regular food to see if it would work for you....well it doesnt ill have to share some of Neptunes flakes with Finnegan untill we can get back to petco....Actually im thinking on getting Grandma that 5 gallon tank for Finnegan for Mothers day since its her fish.... Maybe then he will stop getting ticked off everytime he looks at the big tank from his bowl.... Cant blame him though im sure he will be much Happier in a bigger tank!

#5 ·
He also wants to challenge doctor who for the bigger tank. Poor gourami, just hides... I might angle the picture so he doesn't have such a good view of the big tank. Stupid plugs....

Ya I think getting him a bigger tank and a five gallon will be awesome. Then she can get a little corry for the bottom.

Also my giant mail sword tail can't even eat those things. They are two big for my fish all of my fish.

#4 ·
They are tetrabetta mini floating pellets.... something tells me the wardly advance nutrition flakes is better for him any way......

My mom picked them up for neptune and he couldn't eat them either, as stated above. Finnegan can't eat them either.... Heck my adult gourami can't eat them.

My angle fish can't eat them, non of my fish can. they half to sit and wait till they soften up to be able too. And then most of my fish were like, ya.... no you feed us the good stuff were sticking to that thank you.

#7 ·
Ok thanks mat, I will keep that in mind.

But for now the poor thing hast to eat the quality tropic fish flakes and bloodworm crumbles lol ( I don't think he will have any complaints about the bloodworms lol)

#8 ·
I will bring poor finnegan up some flake food tomorrow.... then on thursday we go to petco...and look for the food MATT suggested... THANX MATT.... i noticed the sample of betta food i got with that small tank i origanly got neptune liked much better and it was for baby betta's ...Go figure..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.