Betta Fish Forum banner

How is this guy's quality?

1K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  puppyrjjkm 
#1 ·
I am planning on using Orion, my fancy marble HM, and his sibling to start a fancy "peacock" HM line. I'd like to also produce some plakats and was eying this guy up to cross with Orion's sibling sister. I figure he'd produce some nice traits... Tell me what you think? Is he show quality? The second guy is another I was looking at... which is better? I need help asap since I'm adding one to my order that's shipping out today!

Thanks!

See less See more
#4 ·
I agree with Neelie. The way his face points up slightly at the tip is better than the one on top.
I like his finage better as well, but that's just me.

#16 ·
I actually find it humorous that the first fish is still on aquabid...seeing that Miharu said she was going to buy it... :roll:

I would definitely go with the first one too, though. The finnage can be corrected with breeding, but the color is extremely vibrant and the body is nice.

#19 ·
Yep I ordered the first guy. Thankfully since I've bought a few fish from this vendor he let me "buy it now." Right now all of his auctions are bid only...

I can't wait to start breeding them! I'm hoping to turn this in to a business while I'm finishing up my degree (finally!). Plus I look forward to improving the lines and sharing with the forum how they're doing :)))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.