Betta Fish Forum banner

New Bettas on the way!!!

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  FancyFins 
#1 ·
I guess I just wanna make everyone impatient with me :lol: They will be here later today... around about 5 hours from now.... so I'm getting a bit impatient lol I checked my bank about and I guess I have money growing out of my ears because I still have almost $200 left and I only need about $20 for horse feed this week sooooooo... I'm off to wally world for some more tank decorations. And ...well... if there is a nice looking Betta..um... well I just might have to walk around and find the stuff to make another divider for my ten gallon.... Oh someone stop me please!

Oh and obviously I was planning on posting pictures when they get here :)

#2 ·
Okay seriously I'm about to just say F the whole thing. My last arrivals didn't make it here alive... so these fish were sent express with a heat pack and the mail runs and.... NO FISH!!! So I don't even know what to say. I have my new 5 gal up and running so I guess if nothing happens tomorrow I'm going to the lfs to pick a pretty male for it :mad:

Any how here is the 5 gal and the new girl I picked up at petsmart...

So I reckon it's just empty for now. I'm so mad... I guess it sucks so bad because I got so darn excited. UGH

Well here is my new girl, I haven't named her yet lol

Reflection!

She isn't happy about QT lol

#3 ·
*Deep Breath* Okay they sent them on a different mail truck so I have everyone unpacked and settling in. Will have pictures soon.

#4 ·
:shock:Must be nice to only need $20 for feed!!!! LOL.. ahh to dream..:-D
Where did you buy the bettas from? I am excited to see them! I would be soo mad if I were you waiting and waiting...too bad the last ones didn't make it:cry: I am getting some from Florida in a few weeks, the offspring of the $100 fish I LOVED! (Remember the drool thread?)..excitedly waiting for them, getting a male who looks like daddy and 2-3 females.:-D

#5 ·
Congrats! That's awesome! And yeah I got lucky this week all I need is a bag of oats and a bag of alfalfa pellets... I have enough of my ration balancer to last me til next payday haha.

I got them from someone on UBs They are 'rescues' Well the males are, the girl is an adoption. All three of the boys are battling fin rot though (fun fun)

Here we go!

The red fella I need to home...

The guy my friend is keeping

My new ct girl in the QT tank

She is teeny tiny :)

aaaaand..... My new guy!

What??

This is a LOT of room.... hehehe

I don't think I can eat that...

:D

Peek a boo!

#8 ·
Thanks :) I messed up and got attached to the little guy my friend is supposed to get so I'm half way hoping she will decide she wants the red guy instead lol

#10 ·
Well I found good forever homes for the red and purple-ish guys so I'm at 11 Bettas lol Getting a 20g Friday though. :D

The CT guy I kept (the cambodian) actually thinks he is a wild fish I think.. his pretty funny, kinda small and fun to watch :)

The CT girl I named Pearl after Vikki's Pearl (RIP) and she is TINY. I mean I knew she was gonna be small but she is about half the size of a normal female Betta.

The new petsmart VT girl I named Echo and she is not pooping and is being lazy so I don't know much about her other than she is VERY pretty. What do you call her color??? With the red spots on her fins?

The girls in the sorority are doing great, Razzi is as retarded and goofy as ever.
Ringo seems to have stopped biting his tail and Flare is looking MUCH better (after going through the filter) So I'm happy :)

#12 ·
That's cool :D And I see that you have a fish named Heidi, my dog's name is Heidi lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.