Betta Fish Forum banner

Dwarf water lettuce - pick up only

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  InfiniteGlory 
#1 · (Edited)
I will be shipping at some point, don't count that out. Comment in this thread if you are willing to wait for me to start shipping to the USA (only) and it'd be $6. No Snail Free or Live Plant guarentee. No heat packs

Local Pickup Price: $2 small handful (10+ plants)
Shipped price (eventually) ROAK +$6 shipping via paypal

Hey guys.. I just realised that I'm about out of room at the top of my aquarium for my dwarf water lettuce so I'm looking to get rid of some. I have the tanks listed in my signature and I don't move it from tank to tank due to snails. I have trumpets in my 5.5, pond snails in my 20, and no snails in my 46 or 29 that I've ever seen. My 20 and 5.5 are the ones that are full. I have rarely seen pond snails on the plants when I first got them. I've never seen the trumpets on them. You might also get little bits of plants from trimming. They are easily picked out.

Right now I'm putting out my feelers to see if people want this. If you're local and want to pick some up we can set something up. Most plants are nickle/quarter sized.

I am in Portland Oregon

See less See more
#5 ·
Paypal is really easy to set up. You can link your debit cards to it so when you make a payment it comes from that. When you send the money you do it via email address so it can find my account. It'll ask you why it's sending the money and if you say "as a gift" I don't get charged any fees for it. it's really handy.

#4 ·
I think I figured it out. I was hoping to use a small tupperware of some kind with some wet paper towels so the roots don't get smooshed but the $6 box is only 1 inch tall or so .. I am trying an experement with a couple pieces wrapped in a papertowl soaked in tank water in a baggie with some more tank water in it (maybe like 1/2 teaspoon) and then I put it inverted into another baggie (not slide baggies, the old fashioned click and seal kind) and I have that sittin in my window for the moment. The stuff I pulled is in a tupperware in the window sill and the water is like 50 degrees. If this stuff makes it a week then I'll ship :)

To be honest, I can't commit to shipping every day, but I'd try and ship out on saturdays since I have the day off or try and get out to work earlier and drop it off at the post office.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.