Betta Fish Forum banner

OMG Look what I found!!!

3K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  Betta4lyfe 
#1 ·
I went to Petco to just "see" what they had. I told my husband that I would only buy an "OMG I can't believe I found this at Petco!!!" fish. Well, I found one!! Looooooooooooooooook!! DRAGONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they marked him as delta tail, but his is definitely a super delta, and probably will grow into HM!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOO! I've been wanting a dragon!!!!

See less See more
#8 ·
He's stunning! Congrats.

#9 ·
Amazing color. That's so lucky! Especially the price you probably got him for! I found a dead betta at Petco today. No one was around so I brought the container up to their sink and left a post-it note with a =[ on it.

#17 ·
i just came back from the fish store and bam i saw the same thing and bought him i must have one of his brothers ill post a pic (by the way how do you post one lol)

#26 ·
he is so happy to be out of the little cup and i put the little mirror to he and he wont leave it alone but i think he knows its him and he's just showing off lol oh and his name is mung-korn its dragon in Thai

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.