Betta Fish Forum banner

Question about King bettas

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  newf 
#1 ·
To those of you who have King bettas, I have a question. I have had my King for about a month now, and he is eating me out of house and home..lol He is like a big great white shark who trolls the waters looking to eat everything and anything in sight. I feed him pellets twice a day, except that every other day he gets blood worms, but he just seems to be hungry all the time. My question is this, do the king bettas just eat more than the regular ones? I understand they are a big bigger, so I give him more food than the other ones, but I feel like he isn't getting enough. How much do you all feed your king bettas?

#4 ·
I think all/most bettas will eat whatever you give them and they're not above begging for more even if stuffed to the gills. Well, unless they're sick, then they might not be interested in food at all.

Yeah, my king gets a few more pellets than my smaller bettas, but he never really looks bloated, and he's *always* up for more!
Posted via Mobile Device

#5 ·
King Bettas are always hungry cause they are big and they have the tendency to never stop eating and will poop like crazy, but don't over feed them cause there body system is more sensitive then they look. Healthy meals and Mirror sparing make a King very happy and not clamped up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.