Betta Fish Forum banner

15g Atison Betta Pro For Sale on Aquabid

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Junglist 
#1 ·
I just got a shipment from IBC today, got a case of 15g Atison Betta Pro's.
If anyone is interested they are posted on Aquabid going for $8 for 2, They are no longer in the available in the market (from what I know of "for now") and only a handful of IBC Members have some available. HAPPY BIDDING!

See less See more
#6 ·
No, they will not be listed on the IBC again and it will not be made by the manufacturer again.
Maybe they will list the blue Atison's food on the IBC but the Pro is gone for sure.
I was lucky enough to grab one of the last cases but these pellets that come in the 15g are bigger than what I'm used to for Atison's Betta Pro.
I have 3 sizes of this food so I'm using 3 different jars at a time.

#7 ·
I'm in desperate need of some of this-- my sorority has practically been raised on it and they're all incredibly picky eaters-- but I'm in Canada.

D:

#8 ·
It's still in production in the EU, I see it all the time in chain pet stores here in the Île-de-France area. I don't mean to sabotage your thread, Junglist, but if you run out, I can proxy a few for members here and post them internationally to anywhere. But it'll be more expensive than 8$ for 2, considering exchange rate + postage... :(

#12 · (Edited)
I would love to have some, are you only selling though aquabid or can we buy it from you here are well ? I have paypal to pay you with and I am in the U.S... Thanks.

I just signed up on Aquabid and it says it may take 24 hours before I get a password to use so I can bid on anything. I really want to try some for my Betta !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.