Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta dreams?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  elijahfeathers 
#1 ·
Last night I had possibly the most peace-giving dream I ever had. Kaida, Kalona and Maka were alive and well. Even better they were all living together with Kai and Akira no one was fighting and it was like they were together since spawning. When I woke up I felt so peaceful and so relieved. I had still be mourning Maka and I missed Kaida and Kalona. I love Akira and Kai just as much but seeing my first two in my dreams along with my little girl...I felt like it was their way of saying they approve and that they're okay.

So what betta dreams have you had?

#3 ·
A couple of nights ago I had a dream that I was taking care of Calamari, and I bought another betta, and another, and another, and then a giant floating betta chased me around my house trying to eat me. This proves that I have a spastic mind, and I can't take care of more than one betta. LOL XD

#4 ·
I always have dreams that I keep suddenly remembering that I have more fish and frogs than I thought I did and I've forgotten to take care of them for months. :c

That or wandering in the fish store looking at bettas in tiny cups and trying to get permission to buy them, or my friends have bettas and they're not taking proper care of them.... All my dreams are nightmares. -_- I've only ever had one dream in my life that wasn't filled with anxiety.

#5 ·
oh wow I'm so glad you posted that dream about your bettas living together in harmony, because I had a dream like that last week and when I woke up I felt really peaceful as well. In my dream Clampy and Phantom (my cellophane) fell in love and it turned out that Phantom was female. Anyhow they spawned and although they were in separate tanks, Phantom kept jumping into Clampy's tank because they were so in love. It's funny because Clampy and Phantom share a divided tank in real life and are the best fit for tank mates of all my betta due to their personality. Betta <3!

#6 ·
I often have dreams of going out and shopping for more fish, tending to my tank, trying to take my fish places with me, ect. I think about it a lot obviously, and my care for my bettas just makes it's way into my dreams I guess. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.