Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betta theme song contest!

5K views 32 replies 22 participants last post by  Destinystar 
#1 · (Edited)
I have permission from sakura8 for starting this contest.
This contest is not, in any way sponsored or affiliated with BettaFish.com

I made this contest, because I wanted to see who could give their betta the best and most fitting theme song of all. You are supposed to post a picture of your betta and then a link to the theme song below. It is optional, but you can also add a caption to the picture.

the prizes are....
15$ to spend on anything on aquabid
(although this not likely to be the prize)
or
6 bettas from my next breeding
(this may be a while, because im still ordering the parents)
and
10 pieces of art
(this will be included, with any of the above picked.)

(the prizes will be picked by me)

See less See more
#12 ·
#15 ·
Thank you!

This is my fish Perseus at his prime.

And when I first got him (also how he looked before he died)

He passed away around 2 weeks ago.
This song kind of got me through it, as I was really depressed.
He was healing and was perfectly fine, then suddenly his
health just deteriorated.

This is this song I chose for him.

Haven't found songs for my other fishies yet, but this really got me thinking!
Thanks for your time.

#17 ·
Triton

Here is my little fighter, Triton and this wicked mash up as his theme song.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QOvSoEOFjbQ
I chose this doing as Triton's theme song because I first found Triton as a tiny baby Betta at Petco, barely surviving in his mucky little cup. I brought him home and kept him in a small tank with two dwarf frogs, an otocinclus catfish, and several Malaysian trumpet snails. Well, I went on a vacation and left them to the care of an old vacation feeder. When I returned home after three days, the tank water was clouded with food and smelled awful. Everyone in the tank had died of ammonia poisoning EXCEPT Triton! The little bugger survived the whole ordeal at no less than six weeks old. That's why he is my little survivor!

Attachments

#31 ·
I am not sure when it ends since Hope does not say at the beginning of her thread. I have sent a pm to Hope to see if this contest should remain open since Hope has not been active on the forum this month. I will let everyone know when I get a reply from Hope. Thanks for your question charislynne

#23 ·
Light Em Up - Here's the link.
By: Fall Out Boy

I chose this song because when I was about to buy Breme, it was either him or this orange HM I had to choose from and they had this flaring contest. So, he won. :D And I hope this contest is still on. lol

This is him, still in his cup flaring at the HM.
Red Transparent material Glass Organism Drink

#27 ·
I haven't put Buttercup's pictures onto the computer yet because it has been acting up. (The computer, not the Betta) Can someone please PM me and let me know how to post a picture and song so I'll know how to upload them? Also, how do I make an avatar pic? I have been singing SnoopDogg's S-N-double O-P-D-O-double Gizee with Buttercup's name: B-U-double T-E-R 'n then C-U-P! Haha

#28 ·
Here's my hm girl Mercedes. During spawning she was beat up really badly. Her anal was nipped and her belly had scars and she then got a bacteria infection. There was fuzz all around the wound. I tried treated her and when I woke up the next day she was floating on the surface of her hospital tank. I had to go to school and didn't have time to burry her. When I got back she was swimming around still bent up but better. Now she is thriving happily today.

I chose the song "I will survive" due to the fighter in her. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Faf1ch7Q9XE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=Faf1ch7Q9XE

Attachments

#29 ·
This is my ferocious little boy, Pippin

He attacks, and flares at, EVERYTHING. Me, his reflection, decorations. He also has a habit of sneaking up on and attacking a stick I use to move the thermometer in his tank (which his constant swimming tends to knock around). The picture is of him in one of his rare still moments, right before flaring at his reflection. These habits of violence have earned him the ever so cliché Jaws theme song!

#30 ·

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.