Betta Fish Forum banner

Hi Im new to the forum and I just thought I would share some pics of my betta Alex.

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  BartTheFish 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! I found this website and I thought it would be a great forum to join because I own betta fish and love them! :-D

Here Is my betta fish Alexander(If the pics do not show that is also him in my profile pic :])

#4 ·
He is a over half moon betta but very hard to tell in the pictures. He is pretty active so It's hard to get any good pictures of him. I will have to try one day he is being not so active...If that day ever comes xD.:)

#15 ·
I know what you mean... Right as I bring out the camera he swims away...If you go to the tab "Aquarium" above my account image you can see a video of my Bart swimming in circles!

#5 ·
Some bettas just have their off days- one of mine slept in the back of his aquarium all day today. XD
Sneak a pic of him while he's eating. Unless he swims around while he eats... lol
Or put a mirror in front of him and get a picture of that lovely finnage! All the bettas I've had always stop for a little bit while flaring, so surely Alexander has to!
Unless he just likes to keep moving all the time... XD

#6 ·
Haha Great Idea! I tried to get a pic of him flaring but he even moves WHILE hes flareing at him self! Hahaha he's a silly betta! Maybe the mirror trick will work Or I will just have to take a video of him and post it :) He is a verrry interesting betta!

~~Kayla

#14 ·
Yes,My betta is right next to my goldfish xD I hope to get a video up tomorrow! Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.