Betta Fish Forum banner

New user

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  eaturbyfill 
#1 ·
Hi i'm new to this site and just wanted to let you know i will be breeding them and selling betta fish in canada as there is not many breeders where i am so i am looking for suggestions on what colors and fin types your looking for i would love to know what you would like even if you don't live in canada or will be buying from me.

#4 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum, what is your goal for breeding? :)
My goal is to possibly make better lines of butterflies or black orchids.
People really have a feeling for Gases lately. :D

#5 ·
I want to breed double tails, deltas, and super deltas.
As they are not very common and i think people would like to see some of those breeds i am not breeding v-tails there are to many of them and more and more die in walmarts and petstores everyday:( poor guys

#6 ·
Yeah, nobody breeds them anymore. If you breed VTsmyou have to sell them. The customer would be like "Why buy a $20 fish if you can buy the same thing at pet stores for $3?". Those are TYPES. They're not breeds. Walmart sucks.

#8 ·
I go with you there i mean walmart is a grocery store not a fish store they shouldn't be selling fish and the v-tails are so over bred... i want to put walmarts and some petstores out of buissnes so they stop torturing the poor guys

#11 ·
Thanks I just bought 4 ten gallon tanks and 1 five gallon tank that I am looking to fill with some new males and a couple females so i will probably be breeding soon i'm so excited :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.