Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #19931 
Aquatail

So I ordered an expansion pack for a game and got it in the mail today only to find that it's a different bundle of two expansion packs! I know that sounds a little whiney, I mean technically I ordered one and got two, but it is NOT the same thing! I already have the other one and I'm not totally sure if they are separate discs or, if they aren't, what would happen if I tried installing a bundle when I already have one of the games installed.

There's a reason I paid a bit more to get the one expansion pack by itself instead of getting the bundle, which I could've found in store and avoided paying shipping. At this point I'm frustrated, but can understand the confusion. The expansion pack I ordered is in there in one form or another, someone could potentially mistake it for what I thought I ordered.

But then I go looking and find a listing for the same bundle from the same seller for less! Um, excuse me, what?

It took some research, but I think the two expansions are separate discs and codes, so I think I could just use it anyway and tell my OCD too bad I don't have the original casing, but to find that the seller has a separate listing for less, that's what I'm really frustrated about.
Aquatail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #19932 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Why is the skin around my nails turning orange? This is disgusting.

PetMania I totally feel you on that!
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM   #19933 
cheekysquirrel

So I've just come from the eye clinic. I went in because for the second time in a year, I've been noticing systems of graft rejection. Because I've been through it before, as soon as I noticed the first symptom (redness due to angry blood vessels) I started monitoring.
I was so vigilant and caught it so early, they don't know if it's actually a rejection episode. I may have a rejection line between 9 and 6 (location, not time lol) near the suture line, and that coupled with the redness has prompted them to put me back on the maxidex until I can see my opthalmologist.

It's kinda funny, right? I caught the rejection so early that it may not be rejection. I think there's a joke there.
cheekysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM   #19934 
thekinetic

Amazon, what's the deal with them? I order about 6 things two weren't sold by them so I paid shipping. They break my order into 3 shipments, then change it to 4. I got one quickly, the next today. The other isn't due until friday at the latest. But the last, one I paid shipping for and I'm quoting amazon at 3-5 days, may not be here until Nov 4th?! Now I'm no math genius but if I order something on the 14th and it comes Nov 4th I think that's a little longer than 5 days! >:(

Well at least I got my hair tonic so now my beard isn't all scraggly. :D
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:07 AM   #19935 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Today's the day I get to spend $2,193 for the rest of my tooth implant >.> Today is just the molding to get the right fit for the tooth and I think two more appointments after that before I actually get my tooth. Thank God for student loans
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou