Betta Fish Forum banner

Hello all! Just joined! :)

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Laki 
#1 ·
Hey! My username on here is gawgeouspaws, but I'm not entirely new to the forum. I used to be on here under the name "BettaMommy531rip." I became inactive and my account was deleted, but I decided to create a new one. Feel free to call me by my real name, Olivia, and or any abreviation of my username or real name that you could come up with. I'm really friendly, and I love to chat. So feel free to talk, I don't bite!:)
~
I have owned bettas before, but only ever as pets. My first betta was a gorgeous red crowntail boy named Pretty Boy (don't judge, I was young >.<). Then came Shimmer, a black-headed blue mutt girl. Then, Jasper, a black-headed teal crowntail boy. Finally, Deluge, a pink and purple halfmoon boy. All of my little babies have passed on now, but I plan on getting more.
~
Before when I kept bettas they usually lived in a couple gallon tanks. But now I plan on giving my new bettas (whoever they may be) spacious tanks with heaters and plants and the works. Because frankly, I have to admit, while my bettas were happy before, I know I could've made them even happier, and I plan on doing just that. I'm also thinking about getting a sorority tank going, but that's just a tiny little seed of an idea in the way back of my brain right now.
~
Thanks for reading!:-D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.