Betta Fish Forum banner

All these sororities are making me jealous!

547 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BettaMommy531rip 
#1 ·
I would LOVE to start a sorority, but I'm already getting 2 ten gallons to split up for Shimmer, and hopefully the 3 new guys/gals I want to get. So I'm pretty sure my parents would have a flip if I went and got 2 ten gallons (which in their mind might as well be 4 five gallons) and then went on to inquire about a 15-20 gallon for 4-6 MORE bettas. So all of it will come in good time, but right now I have my one girl, and am saving up for some PKs and maybe a nice veiltail (I like veiltails. don't know why. but I do). Good luck w/ everyone's elses sororities!

#2 ·
You know you want to do it ;-)
Lol, Im glad Im not in my parents house... my mom came over and saw the 3 gallons... the 2.5 gallons... and the 10 gallon... and FLIPPED (she didnt even see the 10 gallon sorority or the 1.5 gallons).... she thinks I have to many bettas.. HA, lmao

#3 ·
lol if I were still living with my parents my mom would probably have flipped a loooong time ago. She flipped when I had just two 10 gallons. now I have a 29, two 10s AND two 20s :lol: and 3 gallons...and 1s.... >.> okay maybe I do see why she'd flip :3
And lol you know you waaaant a sorority :p just a matter of "not allowed" :lol:

#4 ·
Yeah. But I'll just have to wait. :p

#5 ·
all I have to say is that the sorority, when you do your homework and you take the time to get everything you need, is amazing. I have a 40 gal Sorority that is my best tank. All my girls get along and have no problems when I introduce more girls. I'm still understaffed, but wait until you have the money and can afford the bigger tanks ( craigslist or the dollar per gallon sale at petco ) Its worth the wait.

#6 ·
Yeah, you're right. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.