Betta Fish Forum banner

weekly fry updates

10K views 152 replies 19 participants last post by  AlexXx 
#1 ·
i plan on posting weekly pictures of the fry to track their growth. this thread will auto update every saturday or sunday. i hope i can keep this up for 8 weeks.

week 0

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 6

week 7

week 8

See less See more
#104 · (Edited)
the daphnia were more expensive than brineshrimp and blood worms, but you get more quantity wise. i think i paid 5.99 or 6.99. you should invest in some if you have extra money.

also, they should be eating enough so they are having 'real' poop, and not the orange specs from hatched bbs.

anyways, im off to do some shopping then drop by the trans-shipper's home to pick up some aquabid orders! so excited.

#105 ·
the daphnia i got were more expensive than brineshrimp and blood worms, but you get more quantity wise. i think i paid 5.99 or 6.99. you should invest in some if you have extra money.

anyways, im off to do some shopping then drop by the trans-shipper's home to pick up some aquabid orders! so excited.
Oooh what did you order? I've been thinking of getting some dragon HMPKs or red HMPKs but idk yet.

#107 ·
You hope they're your last but we all know they're not gonna be lol.

#110 ·
hi rohland,

a few people have already pm'd asking to buy some. i will tell you what i told them. all canadians are welcome to have my bettas, free of charge. thats right, free. i breed for a hobby and want to share it with as many people as i can. unlike other amateurs, i realize there is no money in this market.

however, there is a catch. you must fully pay for the shipping. but be warned, shipping costs an arm and a leg. i will provide a receipt of shipping cost for those that think i may be ripping them off. message me in a month if you are still intersted.

#111 ·
hi rohland,

a few people have already pm'd asking to buy some. i will tell you what i told them. all canadians are welcome to have my bettas, free of charge. thats right, free. i breed for a hobby and want to share it with as many people as i can. unlike other amateurs, i realize there is no money in this market.

however, there is a catch. you must fully pay for the shipping. but be warned, shipping costs an arm and a leg. i will provide a receipt of shipping cost for those that think i may be ripping them off. message me in a month if you are still intersted.
Andakin's right. Your not gonna make any money in this hobby.

Boy do I wish I lived in canada now XD

#117 ·
If i ever have an extra tank and some money to spare, I'd love to get a betta from you.

#124 ·
im beginning to see a large variety in color. i dont know how common that is but i have seen siblings that look nothing alike.

these are just 16 oz beer cups. i got them from my work place, but i think you can get them from just about anywhere. im only using them as temporary housing until they are big enough to withstand cooler temperatures.

#126 ·
its looking good, how many do u have from one spawn?

#130 ·
Your babys are looking great! Keep up the good work they should grow to be stunning with the awsome parents they have.

#132 ·
Maybe along the line if you continue to breed and decide to sell to the states I will be able to buy a few from you :) They look awesome! I love it when they have such colorful spawns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.