I don't know but...

5K views 60 replies 8 participants last post by  Indigo Betta 
#1 ·

Thoughts? First time making a betta on paint :oops:

See less See more
#3 ·
HA! I did. I didn't even notice. Thanks though :oops:

#7 ·
Thanks. They're meant to look like werewolf eyes from Underworld!

#8 ·
Here is the same betta as above with his anal fin.

Next attempt will be a different tail type.

#10 ·
Too much detail for my first ones! Lol, I'll work it out on my next one. Thanks PTP.

#12 ·
Well, here is my attempt at a HM and no, no gills this time around. Still playing with it a little.

#14 ·
Lol I'm glad you think so xD

#17 ·
I think I will. My next attempt will hopefully have the gills. Tehe, gonna try to actually make one of my bettas this time though. So far it's just been picking colors I like.

#18 ·
Thank you. I really enjoy making them.

#19 ·
These are two pictures I've made on paint of the same fish I have.. I didn't like the first too much so I made a second. Let me know what you think.

#21 ·
Lol thanks xDD!!

#22 ·
New:

#25 ·
Thank you. Would you like me to make one for you?

#26 ·
Thanks! I think I'll try taking on commissions now. PLEASE DO NOT BE UPSET IF THE CT's DON'T COME OUT LOOKING... OKAY ISH.

#30 ·
You're welcome~ Can't wait until people start requesting them. Hopefully tonight I can practice at CT's.

#33 ·
I am! It should be done in about 15 minutes.

#32 · (Edited)
This is my boy, Frost

#34 ·
Longer than I thought it would take me but I wanted it to look nicer than just the solid colors so I took the time to color it in. Hope you like it.

#38 ·
Sure!! I'll try to have it up before the end of the night or in the morning.

#42 ·
You're more than welcome!! I'm glad to have made it.

#43 ·
Anyone else want one?

#44 ·
First attempt at a CT. I don't feel confident about it ;~; also this is Stardust, My CT boy from Walmart :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.