Betta Fish Forum banner

Possible spawning pair

955 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  mernincrazy8525 
#1 ·
hey guys do you think i should breed this pair the female is gold and red and the male is copper and red with black trimming. post pics l8ter

#6 ·
I personally don't think they'll make a good pair since she is so light while he is a dark color. I think they should be a bit closer in color. I might be wrong, but for myself, I wouldn't breed them. Just my thoughts. :3

#8 ·
In the pic the female looks lighter than she actually is. She is sort of a silvery gold with red splashes on her fin. And I havent actually purchased them yet. They will be my birthday present.

#9 ·
In terms of color, copper and gold (color of picture unclear) are both metallic so they should be good. But IMO their form do not compliment each other (sorry). It's up to you - your goals.
What do you mean by form?

#11 ·
okay sorry I am out of it today. I think i am getting sick. But my dad is going to buy me this pair and i will breed them. I will post pics of fry(if i get them) on another thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.