Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM   #11851 
Jazzy79

wow these are all great tanks giving me some great ideas on how to set up mines :)
Jazzy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM   #11852 
BlackMoon

I've had this ten gallon tank for eleven years. Hasn't changed much. It's pretty low maintenance. It houses two Kuhli loaches(Seven or Eight years old years old), a Golden loach (Nine or Ten years old), two Corey catfish(Five years old) and my new Betta that replaced my last one which lived Four years.
I had just took out about half of the plants and all of the Java Moss on the driftwood before I discovered this forum and took these pics.

Here is a pic of Four of the Five at feeding time.The Golden loach I only see twice a year when i lift the driftwood out to clean under it. I try to feed the Betta first so he won't eat the other's shrimp pellets, but it never works.

Here is a little better shot of the Beta.

Last edited by BlackMoon; Yesterday at 10:27 PM.
BlackMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:45 AM   #11853 
AngelFins

@blackmoon
Your betta is gorgeous! Mine tries to eat the shrimp pellets too but he doesn't like them much and spits it out lol does yours do that???
AngelFins is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank