Betta Fish Forum banner

*Big Changes!!!*(Picture Heavy)

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Scienceluvr8 
#1 ·
Well, I was at petco yesterday, and I found this adorable Halfmoon betta!
Below, I present to you Pipsqueak!!!:-D

Below his pics, are those of Flapjack in his new tank!;-)

#2 ·
Beautiful tank!! Not only do we have the same live plant, but we got the same fake plant!! That is the one Flair loves...

And gorgeous betta!!

#6 ·
Wow! I love The tanks! Your bettas colors are so beautiful! Flapjack is really really really cute, i love his color. But so is Pipsqueak. :)

#10 ·
Thanks for all the comments, Flapjack seems to be warming up to his tank now, he was really upset when I moved him, I guess he realizes he now has more space, lol. And as for Pip, yeah he's a cutie!! Anyone know he old he may be?? I know its kind of hard to tell from the pictures though, I need a better camera

#18 ·
Oh yeah, believe me, if I could I would. I had such a hard time grasping the fact that I could only get one, lol. Decisions, decisions...anyways, I was so tempted I was thinking of just getting a bowl and putting the yellow one in there, but I just couldn't do it. If its not a tank with a filter, for some reason I feel bad...oh well.

#20 ·
where is everyone finding yellow bettas?? lol i want a cool color like that

#21 ·
Oh wow, no my Flapjack is a little too big to go through the windows, in fact I would imagine any betta would be, lol. I imagine yours is very small then. As for the yellow bettas, there was a yellow halfmoon at my petco, and a yellow VT at Wal Mart that I saw today(very tempted, but I stopped myself :-( )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.