Betta Fish Forum banner

Water Change Photoshoot. Plus New DTHM :)

669 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SmokeNLark 
#1 ·
I was doing my weekly water change and decided to get pics of everyone in their cups. I even took Chronos who live in my community tank out for this. :p I feel like showing them off, so, here they are- All my boys! :)

L to R (The order I bought them in) Jazz, Chronos, Buster, Skye, Neptune.

Jazz (left) Salamander VT Marble. Bought him last winter at Petsmart. Lives in a 2.5 gallon, rainbow themed, Kritter Keeper. He used to have more white on his fins. He jumps for food. :)

Chronos. Purple marble VT. Bought him at the beginning of last summer at Pet Supplies Plus. I fell in love with him when I saw him and had to go back and get him. He's the purplest betta I've seen in person. He lives happily in a 10 gallon community with a Dalmation Molly, a blue Platy, a blue snail, 2 ghost shrimp and 3 neon tetra. (I know that's not enough, but I've had problems with them, I'm working on it). He loves watching the shrimp.

Buster. He's a pinkish bluish VT with red fins. My boyfriend picked him out and bought him for me in August from Petco. He lives in a 2 gallon hex with silk plants and a turtle cave. He jumps and eats food off of my finger. The second picture is the first time I ever saw him flare. :)

Skye. He's a light blue marble CT with maroon spots. I bought him about a month ago at petco. He's just learning how to jump. He's currently in a 1 gallon bowl and will be moved to my 5 gallon divided tank with a black and white theme that I think I finally have up and running.

And finally-

Meet Neptune :-D He's a steel blue DTHM. He's so small. I bought him last week at Petco. He is living in a 1 gallon bowl and will also be moving into my 5 gallon divided in a few days. Second picture is size comparison.

And just for fun-

Reginald giving Worstershire a piggy back ride. :p

Hope you liked my pictures :)

See less See more
#4 ·
They're all really pretty but I just LOVE Neptune.

#5 ·
Thanks guys. Neptune is settling in nicely :)

And Skye is moved into my 5 gal divided. Hopefully all will go well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.