Betta Fish Forum banner

want to try drawing betta

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Perry the platypus 
#1 · (Edited)
:oops:OK so Im getting the urge to try and draw some betta fish. Post the pics of fish you want me to do. Im doing this for practice and maybe experiment with new ways of doing things so if it looks bad Im sorry.:-?My style is some where between cartoon and realish with a bit of abstract thrown in. I use a variety of media pencil, colored pencil, crayon, watercolor, acrylic paint and very rarely ink as its expensive and my supply is limited. so the fish I draw you could be done in any of these or even a mix of them(my choice). Im mostly self taught and not very good I think but I love to do it and its fun. Ill post what I draw here. Ill try to do everyone who wants one. The drawing is free unless you want the original. If you want the original Im willing to mail it to you for $2 plus shipping. I think shipping will very depending on how you want it shipped. Never done something like this before only drawn for friends before Im nervous :lol: be gentile

Link of some random drawings I have done to see what my style is I will be adding more soon
http://s25.beta.photobucket.com/user/sjeanc/library/my%20drawings

#4 ·
:evil: my scanner seems to wash out the colors alot sorry about that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.