Betta Fish Forum banner

First Try at drawing a Betta!

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 ·
I never even tried before because I'm rubbish at drawing but I think it came out pretty well. Please tell me what you think. Sorry for the quality of the picture. My scanner wouldn't work and the batteries for my camera just died so I used the webcam on my computer. I'll post a better one soon.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Okay, so this afternoon I might have some time to draw after work. First five people who want me to draw their fishies I will! Post your pictures. It might take me the day so the drawing will probably be posted tomorrow. Give me a day more or less.

#6 ·
Wow, that's really good! From my experience, fish aren't the easiest to draw, and I think you did a good job. Great work!

And on that note, would you like to draw Victor?

Additional pics are in his album on my profile if you need any more references. =)

#8 ·
Hey guys! I'm finishing your drawings and they should be posted tonight or really early tomorrow morning depending if I get to use the computer with the scanner tonight! Lol!

#10 ·
Okay! Here they are. I'm good with crowntails but halfmoons are difficult. The tail is not easy. Hope you like them.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.