Betta Fish Forum banner

~>Two spot characins or two spot tetra i caught a few days ago in a flooded run off<~

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  lvandert 
#1 ·
~>Two spot characins or two spot tetra i caught a few days ago in a flooded run off<~

Well guys i go down to this dam to catch guppies...and often tetra..just for fun lol...and to be honest i think its only me who go there to get these fish..oh well there was alot of rain in the last few days here and well i know the dam has these wide concrete run offs so i went when the rains subsided and just used a hand net and scooped up about 100 2 spot tetra..in like 10 mins..it was too easy..but i just took 100 and went off with that. thought i'd post the pics for you guys to see.

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey guys, yea its fun catching guppies..acaras...wolffish and even a few types of tetras down here...( i live in the caribbean) fun place to be :D lol! wish some of you all coulda join me ...man it'd be fun! These fishes some people use down here to feed arowanas..red devils ..flower horns and many other big predatory fish.. i my self have predatory fish..it might sound cruel to you guys...but when these predatory fish are feed this type of food they grow phenomenally fast...so i guess you got the picture.

#6 ·
Cool! I'd love to live where there are wild fish other than pricklies, trout and cod! lol I don't think it's that cruel, things gotta eat!! And if you didn't catch them then they would have just died some other way.
They're really shiny!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.