Betta Fish Forum banner

13 bettas and counting oh my!

898 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  a123andpoof 
#1 ·
13 fish wow! I never imagined I would have this many fish, but I love all of them and am planning more lol So here they are!

Starting with the girls:

Hope before PK

Hope now

Star VT

Blinky VT

Haruna CT

Sakura HMPK

The baby betta Yuki before:

Yuki now:

The men lol all are here except Arashi who would not sit still

Tamaki VT

Kinzoku King

Spike DeT

Kaname before HMPK

Kaname now- Kaname is a AB fish I won him in the betta lottery earlier this year! So excited to see the changes in him.

Aki VT his tail got chewed up by Sakura

Tappy or Tapioca CT before

Tappy now

See less See more
#5 ·
We have 13 at my house now too! One is my boyfriend's king. I thought I'd be stopping at 6 but... I wanted a sorority lol

#6 ·
Wow, they are all amazing! And hubby thinks that my having 8 was too many?? LOL...well, 7 now after Bali died yesterday...but, at least hubby has already said, "We'll go looking for another this weekend"...He has no idea how many I would have if I could!

#8 ·
You have great Bettas! My Favorites are Kaname & Tappy as well ;-)

Right now I have 9 Female Bettas and 2 Male Bettas Grand Total of 11 (16 fish if you count all of my Cory Catfish too LOL). I'm gonna buy another Female Betta soon for my sorority tank and 2 more Cory Cats. :tongue:

#9 ·
Love them all!! Thanks for sharing your pics with us. Your marble HMPK is my favorite!!

#10 ·
Thanks everyone! Tappy is one of my best walmart finds. I am a little sad though cause I have a feeling he is going to lose his beautiful yellow fins. But I love watching him change to.

To be honest Kinzoku is my favorite, he is just my baby.

Oh they do dragonfish the only reason I haven't added a 14 is because I am broke lol

Bettanewbie sorry about your Bali! I lost a boy just a few weeks ago always so sad!

And thanks everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.