Betta Fish Forum banner

I never thought but..New boy!!

867 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  PewPewPew 
#1 ·
AHGHHH!!! I ACTUALLY GOT ANOTHER BETTA! ;w; <3 <3 Words do not do justice how excited I am.
I've been saving up for a bigger tank for Alle, and realized I could, for the price of a slightly bigger acrylic tank, get a TEN GALLON GLASS AGHHH!! o0o <3 <3 <3 So I browsed around for a while and found an amazing deal at Petsmart (the only place besides Walmart), a hooded Topfin 10 gal for around $24, I think less even with my card!! :D
So I decided it's time for two little men, Ill be dividing the tank between them 5/5, and maybe one day even 3.3/3.3/3.3..or even 4 with 2.5gals each?! AGH! <3
So here he is. I found him at Petsmart, he was so friendly and sweet that I kept coming back to his cup.. I didnt know it because his water was dark, but he's another dalmation like Alle! (lol!!!) But he's white and less spotted :3
Heeerreee's.... Macceroni! :lol: (There's a story behind the name and the extra c!)

And here's where he's living for a bit.. Sadly my rents dont want me setting my ten gal up at home, (but didnt tell me til I got him!) So he's in my old 1 gal critter keeper with a 10w heater and constant monitoring :c Just for a bit longer...grrr!!!!!! Here:

He's a sweetie and is active and cute. I cant wait to get the chance to move him into a permanent home in a 10 gal ahhhh!! (Pics of his fin issue and of he and his brother's future home in other threads <3)

See less See more
#11 ·
Lol as i stated once before theres always room just need to move things around a little ;) always room for one more

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.