Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2015, 08:21 AM   #841 
Sadist

Water change for Mrs. Fish, a day late. The water change stressed her out more than normal, and it took 5 minutes for her to stop hiding and come out for food. I try to feed them something after I've had my hands in the tank so they don't get so scared.

I fed Mr. Fish. He was his normal piggy self, though I think he misses his filled up corner in the back of the tank. I miss it a bit, too; all the silk plants covered up the ugly things like heater and filter a little. I think some of the silk leaves acted a bit as a baffle to the water flow. He doesn't seem to have any problem with the water flow. I think I need some moss against the glass; he may be able to see himself there. He's spent 2 minutes after his patrol just staring at the glass over there, even though I taped paper over it.
Sadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM   #842 
Polkadot

water change day for cheeky bum Boss.He loves following the gravel vac around and chasing my finger across the top of the water.After the gravel vac I replaced his IAL with a nice big new one and wiped off a teeny bit of algae on the glass.When I turned the filter back on Boss was chasing and playing in the bubbles.Cutie!
Polkadot is offline   Reply With Quote