Betta Fish Forum banner

Multiple Bettas to Rehome - Free, Pay Ship

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  hannah16 
#1 ·
Today I very unexpectedly lost my dog whom was only 3 years old and now I do not have it in me to continue on with my pets. Alex is taking over with the dogs and a handful of fish so I am offering many to rehome for free, pay only shipping..

I will only accept Money orders, please add $3 cashing fee. Can ship up to 4 in one box for $15.

I have many colors and tail types, most are listed in my album, just post here about what you're looking for, if I have it or something similar I will let you know asap..

Would like to adopt them out ASAP.. Thank you..

#4 ·
I really can't. I know I won't be able to go on with out her. She was the closest thing to a baby I've had and to lose her like that was horrible. She was young and healthy.. I had to pay a large amount for her to be cremated (Well my mom paid it..) and honestly it just hurts to look at them, a few of the dogs already went to my mom and the fish just remind me that Laza use to stare at them.. I have close to 25 bettas and would like to rehome about 15 or 20 of them.. It isn't fair to Alex..

#6 ·
I'm sorry too..

#7 ·
Dei Vallie ~ HM M ~ Cambodian Marble ~ Tail Chewed

Pinkster ~ VT M ~ May keep him, unsure..

Stardust ~ CT M ~ Yellow/Green Marble

Koi ~ HMPKEE M ~ White/Red
Zippy ~ HM M ~ Red fins, Green dragon body
Celestial ~ VT F
Frost ~ HMPKEE M ~ Solid white
JellyBeanRayne ~ VT F ~Black/Purple ~ Stresses easily when around other females, eggs up around males..

I have more..

#8 ·
Please only contact me if you're serious.... thanks..

#9 ·
A few are pending, will keep updating... Most fish came from Petco or Breeder.

#10 ·
Up dated list:...

Stardust ~ CT M ~ Yellow/Green Marble

Koi ~ HMPKEE M ~ White/Red

Zippy ~ HM M ~ Red fins, Green dragon body

Celestial ~ VT F

JellyBeanRayne ~ VT F ~Black/Purple ~ Stresses easily when around other females, eggs up around males..

Still have others not listed, PLEASE only PM me with what you're looking for not whom is available.... if you PM me asking who is available I will ignore it.. thank you.. Please don't waste my time, SERIOUS people only..

#11 · (Edited)
I am very sorry for your loss. I know what it can be like.
Also, I would be more than happy to hold one for you, and maybe if you decide to start up again, I would hand him back. I could also send you pictures updating him. I have no preference on which betta, you could send the one you are most attached to knowing that you could get him/her back if you ever feel ready. I have one heated 6 gallon empty.

#12 ·
That sounds very nice..

Soon as I have heat packs I'm sending out some of the bettas..

#14 ·
Check my albums..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.