Betta Fish Forum banner

Show of hands..

5K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  tpocicat 
#1 ·
So who all has fish they will be sending to the fall shows coming up?? Will it be your first show?

Any questions if it is.... ?

#4 · (Edited)
Well I was going to show this fall but since my HMPK's are mutants I guess I'll skip. I'm planning on spawning my HM pair from Karen. The male is the guy in my avatar and the female is a steel/maroon who placed 3rd in her class at the convention.

#5 ·
Should have some very nice fish come spring.. good luck.

#8 ·
Ya beat me and my gjrls were super nice. Got the genetics to do it! Especially with your earthworms..loll

#27 ·
This is going to sound extremely sophomoric, but what if your betta bites it's tail or something? Does it disqualify you? Do they take care of your betta there? Sorry, epic newbie questions. lol. I was thinking about joining but I am very apprehensive about it. I'm just not sure how this who process goes.

#29 ·
IF damage happens during shipping, it is a minor fault. Most judges carry a magnifying glass to look at damage and if it is an old injury (broken rays and shows new growth), then they are sorta DQ...hard to explain...

#31 ·
Good luck to all who will be showing this season! I will follow the shows and try to keep up with how everyones doing!! Wish I could show, but it's not in the cards right now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.