Betta Fish Forum banner

New fish - Byakuya

2K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  BettaKeeper 
#1 ·
He was an impulse buy at the store haha. (I did have an empty tank set up before I bought him).

Sorry for the horrible quality. :oops:

See less See more
#3 ·
Is it just not showing up or is it because of the bright light? :O

Yeah that's him! Thanks.

#7 ·
*giggles*

Thank you, I wasn't sure if I should name him Byakuya or Hisagi but I decided that if I ever got a black or grey betta that's more fitting for Hisagi. :D

#11 ·
Yep, it's from Bleach.

Mhhm, I'll save Hisagi for a black crowntail. (I might snag one off of aquabid). :-D

#13 ·
Ugh, I know. I just got a puppy and he was $4,000 so my mom's not getting me anything else (besides the fish tank). I get some money from my dad that lives in Georgia and then my uncle and aunt but that's it haha.

#15 ·
Whoa!! 4k O_O?! What kind of puppy?
Our puppies were....free xDD We kinda rescued them....thats another story though :p

I asked for cosplays for Christmas :lol: No fish stuff this year....I'm hoping to at least get a little money from my Grandma though, dunno if I'll put it towards a hood and light for my Sorority or more cosplay gear...xD

#20 ·
Grimmjow's pretty awesome but Byakuya is by far the best hehe. Oh god, the new fillers are awful. They were nice at first but now they're annoying.

I got a "Miki" puppy. He's only 2lbs and he'll grow to about 4lbs. It's a new breed that they're coming out with and the males are very expensive. We actually got a discount because we agreed to neuter him. Here's his picture

and his breeder Pat -N- Rick's Mi-Ki's

#22 ·
Haha he's such a brat. XD His name's Mr.Darcy (from the movie and book Pride and Prejudice.)

Recently I've been liking Shiro a lot. I used to just be "eh" with him but I've grown to like him.

#24 ·
I can see him fine and Ilove his colors, he's very handsome. His name suits him also.:squint:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.