Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Planted Betta Tanks
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 12:11 PM   #1411 
niQ

Beautiful tanks kittenfish, the growth in your 20g is amazing! :)
niQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM   #1412 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishybitty View Post
Oh my everyone's tank looks awesome.
I have a question(im thinking about setting up a planted tank) has anyone bought any plants from Petsmart lately? It looks like they upped the prices (idk if thats just online or what)

example-Anacharis use to be $2.89 in store by me now it says $4.59 online

Thanks!
I've gotten ancharis, hornwort, a ruffled sword and I think wistera from Petsmart. All but the Ruffled Sword just melted away. The ancharis thrived for a while and then it just melted. The Ruffled Sword hasn't gotten very big at all. Despite being in a NPT. It gets no bigger than my smaller crypts.
All of my current plants(with the exception of java moss) was purchased from fellow fish keepers. The java moss was purchased from a LFS.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #1413 
FishyFishy89

Finally rescaped Aster's tank
I was letting the wistera grow like a weed. Then I noted the ludwiga seems to be growing nicely. And then there was that ball of java moss from the 75 gal. Had to do something. Was looking pretty shabby. Now it looks decent.
During the scaping I noted I was missing a baby bristlenose. Now it appears I only have 1. It must of been the one that tried to commit fish-icide when I was putting him in the tank.
Attached Images

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #1414 
Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
Finally rescaped Aster's tank
I was letting the wistera grow like a weed. Then I noted the ludwiga seems to be growing nicely. And then there was that ball of java moss from the 75 gal. Had to do something. Was looking pretty shabby. Now it looks decent.
During the scaping I noted I was missing a baby bristlenose. Now it appears I only have 1. It must of been the one that tried to commit fish-icide when I was putting him in the tank.
Hehe he was like. "MOM mow the lawn in my tank" XD
Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM   #1415 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Hehe he was like. "MOM mow the lawn in my tank" XD
lol
yeah he was. It was literally a jungle in there. The danios like it though. haha
Plants have been doing much better since adding the danios. Which is odd, cause even with weekly dosing with Flourish. Plants still did bare min :P

Tags
bettathanyou