Betta Fish Forum banner

So, it's been a while since I've been here.

694 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  iheartmybettas 
#1 ·
Hey guys! It's been a little while since I've been on the site, and I thought I'd give everyone an update! Just a few months ago, I wound up moving and bringing two bettas with my from MN to MI via a greyhound trip in the middle of winter. Both fish pulled through beautifully and are now happy and healthy in their new setup.

I also discovered, sadly, that the three fish I'd left in the care of my family were severly starved-- I was told they were fed and water changes were preformed-- but they never were given clean water, and all were so skinny they looked like heads and spines form the top. Sadly, Leonardis and Alexandros passed away-- however the third fish, Sherbet, pulled through and is now doing quite well. This amuses me a little, as a friend bought him but decided she didn't want him, and gave him to me. xD

I thought I'd share some pictures of my boys with you all, too;

Calder, the camera-shy;

Sherbet, who's recovering well from starvation;

Volker being quite flashy;

The setup for Volker/Anael's tank (Calder and Sherbet will be getting their own divided 10 gallon in the future)

I've got a teeny algey problem going on in the 10 gallon, as you might be able to see! I've bought some more live plants yesterday though, and the marimo balls! I might grab a few more of those awesome little things next time I'm in petsmart-- they're so charming!​

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome back! You have some very pretty fishies. Sorry for the loss of the 2 but great that Sherbet was able to recover nicely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.