Betta Fish Forum banner

i did it again

979 views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 · (Edited)
well me, my mom, and my grandmother went shopping for an outfit for me for my graduation. after all of that a petco was near by. i told my mom can we go and see? she said yes but no begging. when we get in there see some pretty betta's :) a yellow PKDTHM with partial dragon (a young male, beautiful) 3 sister's that where steel body and red splash on there fins (i love the girls) a salamander plakat, etc etc. all pretty but i didn't beg :-D until the employee re-stock the shelf's and there he was :lol: a beautiful white with light coloring, the thing that really caught my eyes where his pectoral fins :shock: he was a big ear, with a price of a HM :roll: of course i begged, and my mom said you'll take the heat if your father gets mad am like "i know" and i knew this was too far :lol: so i can't go to another petstore for a while (could check on aquabid :-D but can't buy, i just like looking at them anyways :roll:) i named him echo, but sadly he isn't a halfmoon he is a delta but also a plakat (yayy for PKs :-D) here are his pics:

also one of his eye's are kinda white, is that normal?:| i think it's an illness, this one under shows his eye vvv

this one here you could see his big ear :) :

am thinking about spawning (not any time soon of course) but am worried about his eye :-?

See less See more
#15 ·
He is a very pretty betta. I hope you have enough room for such a beauty to fit comfortable!

His eye shouldnt be a big deal. I had a dragon like this and she had no real problem finding her way round the tank with a sorority. Also she was one of the fastest eaters and always seemed to get there first.

Anyway, good luck!

#21 ·
i haven't had a spawn since thanksgiving :| never mind about bored (i think) i was gonna feed him right now and i seen this nest, it fell apart when i got the camera though :( but i got a decent pic though , he is soo cute i gave him the pellets and he was flaring at them x3 adorable:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.