Betta Fish Forum banner

rehome my sick pet betta fish to experienced or responsible fish owner

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  shellieca 
#1 ·
hello!
i'd like to rehome my pet betta fish preferrably to someone who's a responsible or experienced fish owner. he's a male crowntail. blue body color with some green "spots"...red tail and fins. he's a handsome boy with very nice coloration. brought him home from lps eight him months ago.
sadly......he's ill...and with final exams...i haven't been taking good enough care of my little guy. i can give picture and more info on him.
i live in southern california and would preferrably find someone who is local that is willing to help.

#2 ·
Where in Orange county? I live in Ontario & work down by Long Beach. I'm willing to meet you somewhere preferably on the weekend. I hadn't planned on getting another Betta but I am willing to take him. Are you also giving the tank with him & if so what size is it?

#3 · (Edited)
i live in misson viejo. i'd be willing to meet you somewhere too. i could give his one gallon bowl. is that okay? if you'd need anything else for him or if you think the one gallon is too small, let me know please! :)

symptoms: he is mostly inactive and prolonged faded color. sometimes a stress stripe appears on this little guy. he eats everything i feed him. so far i treated him with water changes with api general cure and aqsalt, and switched to epsom salt. with final exams i haven't been able to daily treat him the way he needs, which is why i'm doing this.

#4 ·
GREAT! Would you be able to meet this Saturday or Sunday? I have a 1g I can use unless you want to get rid of the bowl. I'd like to get him in to something bigger but I'll see how he does health wise 1st. I'll do everything I can to hopefully get him healthy. I think my CT male looks like yours from your description of him. My weekend is pretty open so I can meet you pretty much any time. I'm not super familiar with that area but I can find where ever you want to meet. My email is shellieca@yahoo.com if you want to talk privately, we can swap personal info there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.