Betta Fish Forum banner

Two new dragon bettas!!!

3K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  BettaxFishxCrazy 
#1 ·
My dad and I went to the petstore that he gets all of his salt water fish at and they only had 3 bettas and I wasn't that impressed with them and the owners daughter goes here, I'll show you my secret stash and opens a box . They just got a new shipment in and I couldn't choose between the two of them so I got both of them! :-D My dad wanted to kill me.haha Usually my mom gets mad when I get new fish but I told her what they looked like and she can't wait to see them. I was picture happy, sorry!lol They don't have names yet so if a name pops out at you, please post it. :) They have some fin rot so I'm going to start putting salt in tonight.

#4 ·
Both of them are amazing! i looove the second one!

I thought of Odysseus and Melancholy...

#10 ·
are they deltas? they look like it to me. also, VERY gorgeous! congrats!

#14 ·
I only know dragon in French (dragon...lol), Farsi (ajdahah) and Arabic (something like Taneen).

#17 ·
beautiful!

#22 ·
I'm gonna give you a warning, stop posting pics of your fish, because my list of fish to steal is currently filling up two notebooks.

#26 ·
Bubbles are what happens when you fill up a tank, usually.
Anywho...

I LOVE THE SECOND ONE :DDDD He's so ADORABLE! I would steal him, but I have absolutely zero space for another fish ): HOWEVER, I'll be getting a job soon, so I'll be able to make space x3 Keep him safe for me 'til then, kay?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.