Betta Fish Forum banner

Post ALL of the pets!

Tags
pets
6K views 60 replies 12 participants last post by  nicolaas 
#1 ·
Post a pic of every single pet you have here! Unless you have, like, 50 bettas, then you should only post about 2 of your favorites. Unless you want to post them ALL.

#3 · (Edited)
ehehe LOVE the first pic.-adding pics-

okay okay I WONT add all 14 of my bettas >.>

Attachments

#6 ·
There are some flippin' cute animals here! *cute-gasm*
@brokenrules69 I love the first pic xD
The chinchilla is... I want to steal it >:D
Everything else... xD And in the last pic I love how in chin is all "PHOTOBOMB!"

@Sena Hansler
The fish are adorable! The first betta has gorgeous coloring...what would you call that...gold!?!?!
And the guinea pigs are just too sweet. They are quire scruffy >w<

@dormfish
THAT BUNNY IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE---
I will secretly nom it ^~^
How long have you had her?

#7 ·
Here are MY pets now...
1 dog- Butch
2 cats- Simon and Pumpkin
1 horse- Wilma
1 betta- Omelette
2 goldfish- Houston and Pearl
2 budgies- Angel and Sky
The pic of the bird... that's Angel
The cat is Simon
The horse is Wilma... I brought her into one of the old barns...that's not where she lives! hehe and an extra pic of her because I luff her so much.
The betta is Omelette.
I won't post any more pics because I'll end up posting 20!

Attachments

#9 ·
YOU HAVE HORSIES!!!! =D

also, yep he is basically a golden yellow... hence El Dorado :lol: if he ever got rehomed he would HAVE to go to an experienced betta lover!! xD
And my scruffy babies.... 2 are underweight badly :-( people suck.

#11 ·
I am so happy I am getting my associates online. when I get my bachelors I may be in trouble though. I have 10 bettas 3 gouramis 3 mollies 2 tiger barbs 4 oto's and 4 corys and my furry babys, 3 doggys. Emma's my basset beagle mix, puppy is a border terrier and snoop is an aussie mix. I have too many fishies to post. :lol:

Attachments

#14 ·
:lol: I bet!!! terrier isn't he? :lol: my dad has a beagle basset and I love her. She so loyal to me xD we wanted a young dog and the SPCA said the owners said she was only 3.
She's actually 6 :| and has separation anxiety >< poor thing lol

#15 · (Edited)
Imma be "that girl" who posts EVERYONE XD

Sammy- male CT (found under the sink inthe fish section at walmart with almost NO fins)

Flagg, male VT (was a display betta at a local walmart, they take reasonable care of their bettas, but he was returned (no clue why) and I was told he had been there for "FOREVER")

Knock-Knock, male CT (found at a local Walmart a few days ago, he has recently started pineconing :-( )

Smudge, male HM, my new boy (from a breeder)

Dancer, male HM (cull boy from Darkmoon)

Echo, male PKHM (from Cajunamy... breeder)

Finn, male VT? (from Walmart, had NO fins when I got him... finrot?)

Hercules, male VT (was put in another males cup at Walmart, had almost not fins)

Gotham, male CT (from Walmart... my sister got him for me as a Bday present)

My sorority, Ender and Merle (from Cajunamy), Anchovy from Walmart (had finrot), Eurydice (no longer in sorority), Omen, Dragon, and Peanut (from Darkmoon)

Jackpot, male SD (petsmart boy who had slight finrot)

Ned, Dusty, and Lucky.... the 3 cory catfish (rescued from a guy who was keeping them in a 1 gallon with a goldfish who has since been rehomed)

Orpheus, male HM (from Darkmoon)

Chai Latte, female pitbull, at the beach.... her first time and she was AMAZED that holes willed with water magically!!!! (rescued when she was on her way to a shelter)

Pandora, female pomeranian (rescued from euthanasia list)

Punk, female terrier/beagle mix (feral dog rescued)

Monty female box turtle (rescued from a family whos kid had gotten bored of her and stopped feeding/watering her... for 4 months)

#16 ·
-makes it to the end- o.o I love Gotham =D and to answer the "Finn male VT?" yes, VT all the way lol. I'd have 14 bettas, 3 guineas and a cat to post. o.o

#23 ·
-makes it to the end- o.o I love Gotham =D and to answer the "Finn male VT?" yes, VT all the way lol. I'd have 14 bettas, 3 guineas and a cat to post. o.o
So do I!!! that Walmart always has GORGEOUS bettas!!!
I figured he was XD lol

#19 ·
It must be. I think she has abandonment issues. She's been in 5 or so homes. All of my furry kids are rescues. Emma was unwanted 4 times. puppy was 3 pounds of puppy running around in a cow barn with over a thousand head. and snoop was a shelter dog.

#20 ·
well it's nice you adopted them :3 Our girl was pregnant, had babies, dumped off at the SPCA, her babies taken away and then she was spayed. :| poor thing had to go through losing everything!

#21 ·
goodness. I wonder what makes people believe that an animals life has less value than theirs. Hey littlebettas, you should post that underbite pic of chai and give Sena a laugh.

#24 ·
Yup :) posting a few of her underbite now XD

#22 ·
Well my guineas might have all or a few of these: UTI, ovarian cysts, underweight, vitamin C defficiency, pregnancy, bumblefoot, and a few other things x.x thank god they didn't keep them. Some people really lack seeing value in an animal's well being, and reason for life.

And yes! underbite photo!!!

#26 ·
Chai showing her "half smile" as I call it:

And the picture Shirly was talking about with a "big grin"

Gotta love pitbulls <3

#28 ·
You know you love it!!!!
Lmao, she knows how to work it, she has to be kept on a VERY strict diet... especially when people come over... all she has to do is show them a "half smile" and give them puppy eyes and then lay down or walk SLOWLY away... and people start slipping her food XD even her trainer... who KNOWS what shes doing... does it... she's just so hard to resist

#47 ·
Lol, she's aweful, though Punk is probably 10 times worse, she's very skittish around food, but when my BF sits down to eat she will sneak up (usually by jumping over the back of the couch) and sit next to him... he of course says No! (his parents fed their dog pieces of food of their plate... now she's aweful about begging so he doesn't want Punk to be the same way)... but when he says No! Punk "immitates" him and does a really long whine that comes off as a nooooooo? then she runs away and sneaks back and will stare at him doig little whines... its SO adorable (I have to get a picture of it)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.