Betta Fish Forum banner

I need your opion on this habitat

735 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  babystarz 
#1 ·
ok so I am major breeder and i have sort of run into a prob I have so many males Im staring to get A bit of a headache cleaing very blow/jar/vase evry day will wating to spawn them again so i started poking around some of my fav fish shop and my freind who runs uncle neds fish factory had these kits he said wertnt selling he sadi he sell me them for 5 bucks a pice hers the link to the

kithttp://www.petsupplies.com/item/penn-plax-betta-bow-front-1-2-3-tank-kit/721262/?srccode=GPPETSUP

its got a UGF (i know not the best) but at least it has some type of filter So here is where i ask you yes or no buy them or just keep using my jars and maybe figure out some type of drip system thanks guys!

#4 ·
I think that would be a very small amount of space for each betta but the filtration system would be a bonus.

It might make the breeding business a bit easier and It might be ok if the amount of space that they are in now is close to that of 1/3 section (.5 gal) that each betta would get.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.