Betta Fish Forum banner

new AB fishies!

1K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
first 4 are imported, last little girl I got from Jennifer who was my transhipper
Errol, he's a big boy

Olivia, Errol's future mate

Betty

Unnamed Korwhord girl

Unnamed girl from Jennifer, she's so much smaller than the rest but super fiesty

I'll post some better pics later but just had to share ^_^ lol

See less See more
#4 ·
I had picked out Errol first and had asked the breeder about sibling females but the pics he sent didn't really have similar coloring to him and were pretty meh looking in general. then I found Olivia from a different seller and thought she was pretty perfect ^_^
one of the breeder's pics that shows off her pretty fins better

#9 ·
lol, I'll probably be trying to sell them on here first. not sure how much I'll charge, depends on how nice the babies are and how many I end up with
pic of all my girls floating together

back left to right is the green girl, Olivia, and my dark CT
front is marble CT, yellow girl, Betty, Violet
I really need to figure out some more names, lol

#14 ·
Haha, you can tell that little one from Jennifer is feisty: you can see where her anal fin is healing over. XD They're all so gorgeous. They're like Hollywood bettas. Errol, Olivia, Betty . . . you could name the pretty yellow girl Marilyn because her coloring reminds me of Marilyn Monroe's hair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.