Betta Fish Forum banner

Bettafeesh - The FEESH are back!

7K views 87 replies 38 participants last post by  PoissonsMom 
#1 ·
Welcome everyone! Even though Photoshop is still out of my hands, I have decided to use my current program to bring bettafeesh BACK!

For those who may not remember, or weren't there, Bettafeesh are little teeny likenesses of YOUR fish that can hang out in your signature! If you want them to, that is.
HERE is the link to the previous thread! Please do not post in it.

Now we have NEW feesh, in NEW poses!
So far the only 3 templates that have been completed are...

Veiltail, Crowntail, and Halfmoon males.

There are several other templates in the works, including: Doubletail male, Plakat male, Vieltail female, and Crowntail Female.

To minimize overload, the Halfmoon template will ALSO be used for delta and rosetail.

To request a bettafeesh, please post a clear, well-lit picture of your fish and specify the tail-type. I will not do feesh based purely on description. I want them to be as true-to-life as possible.

Post away!

See less See more
#6 ·
Oohhh they're so pretty, okay you can choose which one you want to do (because you said something about not having the pk one ready)

Shosta is the pk, and the blue and black HM doesn't have a name :/
Sorry the first of the HM is so small... he doesn't like pictures so it's hard to get a good one of him, the second one is the same fish (for body color) but an older picture, his fins are now the sold black of pic 1 of him... hope that makes sense...

Attachments

#12 ·
Alright everyone, requests are now closed!
Here is the list of Feesh that need to be completed before I open them again:

1.twolovers101 - Nameless HM
2. Aluyasha - Julius
3. tenielle22 - Quad Dream
4. ilykadothechacha - Spike
5. fleetfish - Raven

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.