Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 15K replies 837 participants last post by  ThatFishThough 
#1 ·
Alright, let's admit it, we are all guilty of fantasy shopping on Aquabid (and sometimes even splurging!) I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their dream betta's, unusual colors, and exciting purchases!

#14,849 · (Edited)
*sigh*

This is so my future fourth (and last) fish. I can never find them in my Petco, twice saw them on Lil's journal (at the wrong times), and always watch haplessly on the sidelines as people fight tooth and nail if even one of these guys pop up on AB/eBay. Will I ever get one of these ever? :-(

edit: doesn't help that I'm super picky too. This boy could use a cleaner butterfly pattern IMO XD the "border" between the blue and the white on the fins are not as even as I like. Plus, why is it that the body is royal blue and the fins are steel blue? Can they please be both royals? Meh I complaint too much XD

#14,850 ·
If he weren't from my absolute favorite eBay seller there's no way I would even think of dividing Guthrie's 10. And I still might not. However.....this seller has individual sponge filters and plants in every Betta's tank, great communication and packs like you wouldn't believe. I bought my white HMEE, Boo Betta, from him. I've decided from now on it's Tom on AquaBid and Kao on eBay. :)

#14,865 ·
I'm getting no help with this on the critique sticky, so I'm putting him here, someone tell me.why this guy doesn't need to be in one of my tanks, please!
Post a separate thread. You want him evaluated for breeding/showing. The critique sticky is more for people who are just curious about their pets. I won't move it, I promise. ;-)

#14,864 ·
Because he's going to be in mine! Haha! He's a looker. I love his speckles and stripes. I'm sure those blue lines bleeding into his caudal and dorsal are bad points for show or breeding somehow, but I really like the way they look.

#14,879 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.