Betta Fish Forum banner

Do you reckon people stuff fish?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  bloo97 
#1 ·
Ok, so I have totally fallen in love with my new male betta and after a few glasses of wine was wondering, would any of you preserve your bettas when they die? I can honestly say I don't think I can flush this guy if he died, it killed me flushing my VT but this newbie has just stole my heart lmao

I know, I know im weird but in my defence thats just how all the welsh are :lol:

#5 ·
well you could put it in a jar with some preserving stuff i think. It wouldn't look too good though, ask a taxidermist.

#8 ·
It is kinda gross, I just wanted to see what everyones views were haha back when I was a kid in primary school we had all these stuffed animals nd butterflys pinned in cabinets, ..... I didn't realise how bad that sounds until I wrote it lmao. so I thought maybe you could do it with a fish haha

#9 ·
Neat you're welsh? Cool!
Well I'd say you could but I live in Southeastern America where just about anything and everything is stuffed! XD It might be a little harder to find a taxidermist that'll stuff a fish (and a really small one at that) in Wales. =P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.