Betta Fish Forum banner

just won this guy for Crystal!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  rubinthebetta 
#1 ·
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unique-Marb...I/gMS90OrWR1PWicZSKTuQA=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

his name is gonna be "Wonky" due to his wonky genetics creating wonky fins and wonky scales. the second she saw him, she fell in love with him. it's been a tense night, constantly reloading the page to make sure he didn't go up on his price (there were a few other bidders) but now he's ours, and we should have him next week!

#5 ·
the funky scales are what we love most about him (besides his absolutely adorable face!)

#7 ·
He is such a unique Betta and he is perfectly offbeat for our family. Johnny (homegrown terror) is right, I did fall in love with him the moment I saw him! I'm absolutely stunned by his crazy looking scales, the way some overlap, some are huge and very dragon scale, others are small and crowded together. His green and white marbling is so random and beautiful. His fins are all kinds of different! His dorsal starts out with CT rays, then changes to a more HM, but the membranes are completely clear so it looks like he just has had a severe, yet perfect looking, bout of tail ripping. The green in his fins and on his body are very unusual and unique.

He also has the most adorable little face!!!

There would be pictures included if we could get them off the eBay page, but we can't. I tried saving them and enlarging them, but they were too blurry and didn't do him justice. I promise that the day he arrives there will be a bunch of pictures of little Wonky on here!

Thank you so much, Johnny, for letting us get him. I love you sweetie...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.