Betta Fish Forum banner

Lucky's Story

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Bettacaleb 
#1 ·
This is the story of what it was probably like for Lucky when I first got him. Enjoy!

It was a rainy day. I was stuck in a small cup. My fins burned as I lay down at the bottom of the small cage. I remembered, It was a few days ago, a small personn walked into the pet castle. She ran over to the fish. She was looking around at all of my other betta fish friends, who we learned to love. She looked at me, the beady, brown eyes, suddenly luched at me! I was so happy. The girl picked nme up. "Mommy! I want this one!" She bellowed, the sound of her voice vibrating the cage. "But what about this one?" her mom asked. She plopped me down on the rack, and ran over to her mom. Then they left. But when another person walked in, he came over to the fish section. He had walked over, and picked a blue fish up. "I like this one!" he said. Suddenly, his brown eyes locked on me. "Wow. You are so beautiful!" he said picking me up. I started to dance around, trying to look active. He looked at me, then the other fish. Back at me, and then the other fish. He gently put the blue fish down. "I'm gonna take you." he said to me, in a gentle caring voice. I noticed it raining outside, and after I was scanned, I was run outside to the persons' home on wheels. "I have a home." I said. "I have a person, and I have a home."

What do you think?

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanx. After the girl part, all of it was a true story. And it was raining. The little girl part was just a little something I added. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.