Betta Fish Forum banner

Fishies!!!!

810 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  turtle10 
#1 ·
:lol:My twin bro wants a betta now and i was wondering if anyone had fishies for sale also we will take any extras if you dont have enough room for them haha:p

#2 ·
There are breeders on this forum who do sell their bred bettas, though Im not sure any have spawns old enough to sell yet. Some are Vr.Vampire, Anbu, martinismommy (Aquabid too), monroe (aquabid), 1fish2fish(? I cant remember!), noobihack, beat, and many others.

However, I will say one thing:

This isnt really a site to be asking people for free things...Its not against the rules, but Ive noticed other posts asking for free things and feel its best to limit your posts in this manner. Also, this kind of question, and all questions asking for things, belongs in the "chat" or better yet "lounge" sections.

You can often find free things on craigslist. You can find very cheap things in thrift stores and discount stores, too. Aquabid sometimes has very cheap things on it, and if you bid and no one else makes it too high, youll get a great deal.

Good luck with your search, and keep in mind that fish from petsmarts and petcos are very beautiful and well bred (especially in petcos) at a price much less than anything you'd find online from a breeder or a fish from another member, unless theyre willing to front the $15-30 dollars to ship the fish.

#9 ·
I bit off more than I expected. Also keep in mind that if you're a responsible pet owner and your fish lives the typical 3-5 years you might end up being the one footing the water and electricity for it. Nobody pointed out in elementary school that I'd be in college with a 10 year old dog that I can't move with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.