Betta Fish Forum banner

My new little boy!!!

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  BellaBetta88 
#1 ·
went to the aquarium shop today (strictly for a look) and i walked past a wall of bettas and couldnt help but look :/

a lady and i both reached for this guy at the same time and she got it first!!!!!! she held onto it for ages umming and ahhring about whether or not to get it. it was the only one i was willing to buy so i had to wait over 15 minutes, pretending to be looking at the other fish there, to see if she would put him back!!

when she did i quickly snapped him up and practically RAN to go and buy him. spent my last $25 on him but it was totally worth it. and if that lady who was going to buy him is on here, i am sorry i took him but he was just too pretty to let go. :)

he is settling in nicely for the moment but i really need a name for him... ive come up blank

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I don't blame you! If I was that lady, I never would have put him down.

I kinda got my avatar guy that way. He was being looked at by another woman who stuck him on the top shelf to I guess pick up after she was done with shopping??? So naturally I snatched him up. I'm not proud of myself, but at least he's not living in a cold bowl somewhere.

#8 ·
How about preciour or lazuli (la-zoo-li) its a gen stone which is his sort of colour. And is also very pretty like him.

#9 ·
I meant presious for the first 1

#14 ·
He's really pretty, but I hope you don't plan to keep him in that tiny tank permanently. That thing is one of those Marina kits, and those are only a .5 gallon. Definitely not what you want to keep him in for very long! He'll also need a heater.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.