Betta Fish Forum banner

Looking for Purple bettas

4K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Sena Hansler 
#1 ·
There is a girl in my class that is getting married and was looking for purple and blue bettas for centerpieces (I've already talked about her plans for where they are going afterwards, they have it figured out). If anybody had some that they want to sell let me know. I figured this is a long shot because I haven't read of anyone breeding those colors.

Thanks!

Chelsea

#2 ·
purples are so rare. I have some but I'm not willing to sell until there are enough of them.

#4 ·
a true purple is hard to find. But blue's are easy to find and there a a few different kinds(royal,steel,marbled).

When me and my guy get married i plan to use my own bettas as center pieces as there will only be a couple tables and then i know for sure theyhave agoodhome to go to(Mine) xD.

How many are you trying to find?

Have you told her that the vases/bowls need to be covered? If you use vases( or bowls with small enough opening )perhaps large purple silk flowers could work as covers with blue bettas?

#5 ·
I have a purple, but i'm not selling him, sorry.
Hope you find what you're looking for!

#6 ·
To be honest, I more so put this out because I said I would help her, I don't care too much because I do know how rare purple is. I know that they were going to use 1 gallon fish bowls and they have a decoration idea already, I think it's a good idea, and she's just going to go with blues if she can't find any purple, but I told her I would help her look anyway. I totally understand everyone holding onto their purples! I would too! Haha!

#7 ·
If I ever get married, I want ALL my pets there and I think I would somehow work it out to have my bettas as centerpeices. Naturally they would be going home with ME and not given away after the reception. WOrking in the chinchilla might be a bit harder to figure out....

#9 ·
I have two purple females... ;p but I couldn't sell them even if I wanted to lol. I always wanted a purple betta and now I have two...female ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.