Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Jasper

873 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  pumpkinspikepie 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm new here... Allow me to introduce my new betta, Jasper... He's a halfmoon double tail, and came home from Petco with me on Saturday. He is the prettiest color - sky blue & light pink, I just adore him! He's got a quirky little personality already - he likes to play hide and seek in his cave, and sleep on the suction cup for his hammock (but not the hammock itself - silly guy!) Anywho, here he is!....

#6 ·
Oh man, he's absolutely gorgeous! :D He looks sooooo beautiful, happy and healthy! And aaaah, look at his glorious blue lipstick, he's so pretty! :D Just out of curiosity, how big is his tank? ;)

#8 ·
Wow! Well he is absolutely positively gorgeous, congrats and best of luck with him! :D

#10 ·
-drools- so pretty id steal him if not for the *slight* distance NY to Australia AND im full up with 16 babies at the moment

#11 ·
Nice! I've been banned from Petco, lol. My guy Dharma likes to sleep on the suction cup that holds up his mini filter.

#12 ·
What a pretty guy! He's got a great name too, my dog's name is Jasper!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.