Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta Tattoo, anyone?

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Bombalurina 
#1 ·
I was thinking of getting a tattoo of a betta fish.... anyone up for drawing a design???

#2 ·
I'm not absolutely sure how adequate my skills are because I haven't drawn in a while.. but I'm willing to give it a try. I'm wanting to be a tattoo artist for a mini career, anyway, so yeah.. I need the practice xD Any particular kind of betta you would like? Colors? Style? Give me a good idea of what you're looking for and I'll try to make it up to par ^.^ Otherwise, if you'd like my own creative input, I don't mind coming up with a design myself for you. It's whatever, really >.>

#4 ·
Alrighty, I'll see what I can put together ^.^ It might take a bit and might not be my absolute best since I'm out of practice.. but I'll try to make it to your liking ^.^ Any particular colors you would like to really shine through or just whatever I find appropriate?

#7 ·
I'm not finished and I kinda need to get some sleep... but here's what I have so far. If you don't like it, it's fine.

#8 ·
The camera and lighting both suck....

#11 ·
No, just a regular pen and color pencils

Edit: I used a regular pencil to outline if, of course, and then went over it with pen, erased, and added color.

#13 ·
^.^; Thanks! I think >.>;;; (don't really know what grabby hands mean)

#15 ·
xD Oooh, okay! If I could, I'd give it to you... I'm more or less trying to warm up since it's been a while since I've actually drawn anything..... ;__;

#17 ·
Yeah, I slack off too much ^.^;

#22 ·
xD Thanks you guys! Really appreciate the compliments ^.^ (Especially since I haven't done anything artistic in a while.. really helps me feel more confident) I was gonna try to finish it tonight, but it doesn't seem like everything is going according to plan on my side -.- I'll try to get some work done on it tomorrow and HOPEFULLY I'll be able to finish it later that night! *crosses fingers* >.<

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.