Betta Fish Forum banner

My fish's twin

1K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  beta novice 
#1 ·
Today when I went to Petco, I saw my boy Phantom's twin, or he could be! I am going to be most likely getting a couple small hex tanks off CL this weekend and I want to go back to Petco and buy him! I decided it. Actually I am going to go get him tomorrow. I want him soo bad, I am totally into the melanos ever since I heard it is harder to produce them. I am going to hide him in the loft in a KK temporarily, till I get the tanks. BF will KILL me :p

He DID say though, that I could do whatever I wanted with the 60 bucks he gave me for my bday on monday..........:-/

My boy Phantom:

PS- could Phantom be a super delta? his tail is so full and differently shaped than my other delta's that I can tell for sure is a DT. I am not too good with tail shapes.

See less See more
#3 ·
OOO beta novice, you reminded me of what I was planning to do today! (to buy that betta!) I forgot :tongue:

#5 ·
cool! :)

#7 ·
so I got my fish's twin :) I don't have a name for him yet though.

I also got the Crowntail that I saw for the past two weeks there, he is AWSEOME looking.

I am going to tell my BF tonight and hope he is not mad at me. hey, at least I am into only bettas recently and not any other crazy stuff.

pics coming soon.

#9 ·
Well I have a thing 1, my tetra is thing one, LOL. unfortunately thing two passed away not too long ago. My first fish twin is named Phantom, but maybe I will name the twin, something along the same lines, or something that means twin, I am not sure yet :p. I think I might have a name for the crowntail though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.