Betta Fish Forum banner

Jumper McSpazzatron

453 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  crowntaillove3 
#1 ·
Yesterday my dad and I went to my LPS so I could get some dechlorinator and I went to the see the Bettas (I always do) and there was this one girl who had JUMPED OUT OF HER CUP. I took off the lid and poked her back in. Tonight I went out to dinner with my grandpa and we went back there, because I had enough money for some filter cartridges, and SHE HAD DONE THE SAME THING. SO I called mum and she was like "LAST ONE EVER" and I got her and named her Jumper. Then she spazzumed out when I put her in the 2.5g, hence the name Jumper McSpazzatron.

She'll be the 11th girl in my sorority and is currently swimming happily in her 2.5g. She's super tiny, so I may need to keep her in the 2.5 for a month of so, just to get her on the larger side :) Super excited about her!

#4 ·
LOL Peachii, I guess she did! She seems amazed at the size of the 2.5g and is swimming happily while my kitten stalks her every move!

#5 ·
LOL... Love the name! If only I could have a sorority...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.