Betta Fish Forum banner

New Betta! Need names help!

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  bxtorr19 
#1 ·
Ok, so I got this betta today.. and I'm trying to think of good names!

Any good ideas??

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
You could name him after your fav blue thing or uniform i.e., copper or after a man you like. i.e., your hairdresser (are you a woman?)
I name my pets human names i love, but would never name a child. Oliver( black cat), Scheniqua (black cat) . POST your new name here.Enrique(red betta)El toro Loco (red betta)monster truck fan.

#6 ·
thanks for all the ideas! i have several ideas, so it may take a few days to decide... I don't know if yall saw previous posts about my betta Serena (from the show Gossip Girl, which I love!), but she died before I put any fish in the tank with her. She had a pretty stressful life (attacked by another betta) but she seemed to be doing better.RIP Serena.... I also have another betta named (Blair-also from Gossip Girl).... So I was thinking maybe Chuck or Dan (those that watch GG know who they are)! haha... I also LOVE the show Big Bang Theory so maybe Sheldon- the funniest show ever and if you have never watched it on Monday's, start! You'll be laughing so hard you'll have tears! I'm still thinking...Ill let yall know when I decide!

#13 ·
How about Brisinger, The blue flaming sword that Eragon uses in book three of the Inheritance Saga. Ok I'm a bit of a geek.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.